I have no idea how January took so long but yet we’re in the middle of February in no time. How does that even happen?! It’s carnival here in T&T and I could not be happier! Back to work on Ash Wednesday though. Bummer. Annnnyway, here are 10 things I’m loving lately that I thought I’d share with you.
- If you saw my Valentine’s Day post, you’d see this star most present. I love love this Clarins Primer and a little goes such a long way.
- It’s carnival here in Trinidad and Tobago and if you don’t know what that is and means, man you are missing out on life! Take a peak at YouTube.
- Children’s books are always so fascinating and this one captured my heart. It is so unique and such a mind teaser. Will be doing a review soon so be sure to check back in.
- I’ve been using this new chemical peel for a hot minute and although it’s a bit too early to sing to the angels about it, I think it deserves some love. My skin is in heaven over here.
- I discovered this new true crime podcast and although the stories are quite horrid, the narrator is on the dreamy side. Weird, I know.
- This fresh released vegan cookbook.
- I bought some fresh roses for blog photo props but it turns out that I really love them! A new habit forming here.
- Have you guys seen Black Lightning? It’s pretty new but so engulfing.
- I need some new camera equipment. Badly! Crushing on this bad boy here for months!
- I got this really beautiful pillow as a gift for Valentine’s Day, and although it’s meant for children, it fits in perfectly over here!
What are you loving right now?
P.S ~ 10 Things I’m Loving – December and Five Random Things.
Published: February 12, 2018 9:30 AM