Hi! Just thought I’d share ten things I’m really loving right now. Maybe they’d bring you some joy as well!
1. I have no kids yet, but these little kiddie companions are so sweet. They’re ethically produced, handmade and they help feed children. I want one for me!
2. I feel like my wall art are circa 25 year old me. These are more my style now. Simple and beautiful.
3. I just ordered these boyfriend jeans. I own three pairs of jeans and none of them are true blue denim.
4. She’s my favorite YouTuber at the moment. Lots of posts on social justice, makeup and overall self-love.
5. I’m crushing on this Instagrammer’s life at the moment. She’s living my dream! Anybody wanna pay me to travel?!
6. Have you seen Ozark? It reminds me SO much of Breaking Bad and I LOVE it!
7. This blog teaches me so much about men and masculinity. I wait for their posts with bated breath.
8. This ‘The Ordinary’ product is working wonders on my face. Can no longer do without it.
9. I need to read more. The 2017 POPSUGAR Book Challenge is helping me achieve that.
10. I’m keeping my eyes on this eyeshadow palette. There has been ALOT of hoopla around it these past two weeks but I just love the color range. I’m hoping they fix the issues quickly so I can get it!
Have a great weekend folks!
P.S ~ Little joys!
Photo by my friend here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Published: August 17, 2017 9:30 AM