Happy Friday everyone! What are you doing this weekend? I’m just gonna slouch around and maybe head out to look for some faux fur and a paper map. These things are apparently hard to find in my neck of the woods.
But in the mean time, here are five little things that brought me joy this week.
- I went into wedding dress shopping knowing I wanted lace, but then switched to dressy satin. It turns out I ended up with TWO lace dresses. I’m holding on to these swatches, though.
- Because I can see myself in this situation when I get older .
- Only recently got introduced to adult coloring books and I LOVE them! They keep me both calm and occupied.
- Because sometimes natural beauty such as this is hard to imagine. This is Bathsheba, Barbados. We had a long debate on the composition of this scene. How did these rocks (I’m sure they have some impressive scientific name) get here?
- Freshwater pearls ~ every woman should have a string. They dress up every (almost) outfit!
P.S. ~ This Ted Talk. I have watched it at least 10 times. Also, here are some of my other little joys!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Published: June 30, 2017 9:30 AM