Lately I’ve been seeing smoothie bowls everywhere and finally I decided to try it.
It’s pretty simple and can be made with any fruit really. That’s the fun of it, you can mix and match as you please. I’m a bit lazy when coming to cooking so I usually just drag what I have in my kitchen and make a meal. So, I dug around in and came up with this.
Check it out!
You’ll need fruits, a blender and water. That’s it.
My smoothie had bananas, apples and frozen mixed berries and frozen fruit (mango, strawberries and peaches). Simply add them all together with a little water to the blender and blend on low. Add water as you go along but don’t put too much too fast. You want the smoothie to have some body to it.
You can replace the water with milk or coconut water and add some protein powder and seeds. Some sweetener can come in handy as some fruits are a bit tangy. Keep blending until you get the consistency you like. Some like soft serve-y type smoothies while others (me) like some chunks of fruit. Gosh, either way it is absolutely delicious.
Oh and the toppings! You can go anywhere with these but I used what I had in my pantry so I chose fruit, coconut and granola.
Smoothies come in so handy for breakfast or a guilt-free nutrient filled, tasty snack. Try it and let us know what you think. This recipe is easy, fast and so healthy!
My Go-To 5 Minute Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1.5 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1.5 cup mixed fruit
- 1 medium ripe banana, chopped
- 1 small apple
- Water as needed
- 1 Tbsp Granola (topping)
- 1 Teaspoon grated Coconut
- Water as needed
- Add majority of berries, other mixed fruit, banana and melon to the blender with some water and blend on low until consistency is smooth.
- Scrape sides of blender and mix smoothie around to ensure mixture is as smooth as wanted.
- Scoop into 1 – 2 serving bowls
- Top with granola, coconut and remainder of fruit (I used all my fruit in the smoothie, meh.)
- Have immediately and store leftovers in the freezer for 1 week at most.
If you want more, check here! I love their bowls.
What are some of your favorite bowls? Try this one and report back!
Thanks for stopping by!