Well hello to you too! With all that’s happening around us, today I choose to lighten up the mood a bit and share 10 things I’m crushing on these days.
- I’ve been hunting for a new show to watch as all my favorites were out of season, but then This Is Us started back! Have you seen it? Randall is my favorite character but Kevin is oh sooooooooo easy on the eyes!
- So, my husband is quite the techy, which means our house talks and listens to us at our beck and call. Kinda scary no? But anyway, Google launched these yesterday and of course my husband wants them. And I can totally see why! They are adorable! Okay, maybe that’s not why he wants them but whatever.
- Have you snagged anything from the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna makeup line yet? I haven’t but isn’t this just so dreamy? That orange!
- I bought these the other day and now I feel like I’m walking on air.
- I just started this book that was highly recommended. It’s about finding and appreciating the joy in life. Love it so far.
- Until I get a camera, I’m making do with my phone to take blog photos. Most times they’re just ok, but this app makes editing so easy and the results are bomb!
- What’s your favorite travel blog? I love realistic, relatable ones. Ones that feature both the highs and lows of travel. I have three favorites! They are Suitcases & Sandcastles, Travelettes and Lost With Purpose. Do visit!
- Listen, I live in the Caribbean but I can’t help but love sweaters. I’m lusting over this one as we speak. This is cute too but maybe a little to young for me?
- Have you ever had golden milk? Well I didn’t until recently and I can’t shut up about it. It’s that good.
- I’m looking at this for my husband as a Christmas present. He can never find his glasses. They’re quite funky! I hope he doesn’t read this post!
What are you reaching for these days? Any favorites?
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S ~ 20 Simple Ways To Declutter Your Home and Book Insider ~ Five Recent Reads.
Published: October 19, 2017 9:30 AM